We cover the gamut and source and place talent from entry-level sales, sales management to executive sales leadership. We fill sales positions that are selling Business to Consumer (B2C), Business to Business(B2B), Small to Medium Business (SMB’s), and Enterprise Clients. The types of roles include Telemarketing, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Door-to-Door Sales, Technical Sales, Account Management and Retail.
It depends on the role. There are cases where we have Top Sales Talent in our database and you could be interviewed within a week. Other cases involve an extensive search based on technical skills, industry, experience that requires extensive outreach to currently employed candidates that may take much longer.
Yes, you can recruit salespeople and leadership internally.
Definite advantages in using Just Sales Jobs to find you Top Sales Talent include:
- Technology – Over the years we have developed, and continue to refine Propriety Algorithms utilizing Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. This allows us to quickly identify candidates that may be a perfect match to our client’s needs.
- Our Candidates – We spend a lot of our efforts identifying and building a relationship with Top Sales Talent within a highly targeted geographical area. Many of those candidates within our database are currently employed. They are not actively looking, you cannot reach them through advertising, and their resumes are not in job board databases. They are still open to career growth opportunities if presented.
- Search – If we do not have an ideal candidate in our database we search for them and contact directly through various means. In cases where you know others who are Top Talent in your industry, we reach out to them directly whereas you may feel uncomfortable doing the same when self-recruiting.
- Candidate Vetting – People in sales are excellent talkers, storytellers and can be charismatic and are not Top Sales Talent. Our value is in our methodology to identify those Top Performers within the candidate pool. In addition to our propriety Data Science algorithms, we have candidates perform Apptitute, Personality and Skills testing. Then we interview our client’s interview. We do reference, job history, income verification, criminal-background, and credit checks. This entire process does take time and is worth it. We ask questions many an employer would feel uncomfortable asking. To back up statements, we often will ask for proof.
- Reduces the Burden – Many Companies do not have the time, internal infrastructure or comfortable with their ability to identify Top Sales Talent, yet hiring Top Sales Talent versus average or below average his a direct result on the bottom line. Our methodology and Talent Scouts remove the burden and only deliver candidates that they believe will have a positive impact on your business.
- Saves Time – We know where to look and talk too. We may even have the ideal candidate in our database and fully vetted.
- Performance Guarantee – We provide time-limited performance guarantees where we will find you a new candidate at no additional cost.
- Pricing Model – We have two options, a Flat-Fee at below industry pricing and a 12-month subscription whereby if a candidate leaves for any reason you no longer pay.
- Client Relationship – Working closely and understanding your business if by chance an ideal candidate we come across we think may be suitable for your business, even if you are not actively hiring for the role, we will let you know.
We provide two pricing options. The first is a Flat Fee and the second is 12-month subscription.
Our fees are based on the first-year salary only. There are no additional fees associated with signing bonuses, commissions or increase to the base-salary after hiring.
If selecting the Flat Fee option, the total is 15% of the first year’s salary, under two payment schedule. The first 7.5% is a non-refundable engagement fee and the second is an additional 7.5% when the candidate commences employment. The Flat FeeFee includes a 6-month replacement guarantee if the candidate leaves for any reason. In such cases, we will replace the candidate at no additional cost.
For the Subscription option, the first 7.5% is a non-refundable engagement fee and the remaining is twelve equal payments of 1% which begins once the candidate commences employment. We provide a 2-month replacement guarantee if the candidate’s employment terminates for any reason you are no longer are obligated to pay the 1% monthly fee until we find you a replacement. If the candidate leaves after 2-months, to replace that candidate it would be considered a new recruitment engagement.
Yes. If you find someone on your own that you’d like to hire after we have engaged in working together, you can most definitely hire directly. You will not be obligated to pay any additional post-hiring fees outside of the initial engagement fee.
We can do this because we generate internal cost savings through our niche focus and having developed Propriety Data Science Algothrims that benefit from Machine Learning and Artifical Intelligence to streamline and accelerate the process.
This competitive advantage allows us to provide more benefit to our clients by saving them money and fostering a partnership. As time goes on and we learn more about your organization and sales needs, analyzing what is working for you and what’s not, we can further refine our selection process.
The short answer is it gives us data-driven tools that automate and speeds up the process of identifying Top Sales Talent for specific roles. Each company is different and has different Sales Talent requirements based on the industry they are in the product they sell, and the culture of the company.
Using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence this allows us to not only find idea candidates but over time develop even better Algorithms that will continuously improve our ability to quickly and accurately identify the best talent dependant on the clients’ requirements.
By no means does this mean that “High Tech” will replace “High Touch,” it just says that we can accelerate much of the process and reduce costs through technology. Knowing what to look for in an interview and extensive background checks are equally as important.
Finding Top Sales Talent is by no means easy. In many cases, the top performers are employed and recruiting through a job board can be a “hit or miss” proposition. Not to say we don’t use job boards, we do. But we also take it much, much further. We reach out directly to Sales Talent that is currently working that may be an ideal candidate. We regularly network through other recruiters and those involved in Sales at some level, from Sales Trainers to Sales Seminars and Sales Events.
Most important is our internal database of local candidates and regular communications with those we identify as Top Sales Talent. It’s all about building relationships and trust. Many are not looking, and when we do have an opportunity we think would be ideal for them, they are looking to trust that we too are looking out for their best interests as much as we are for our clients.
On finalist candidates, we verify employment history, education, and references. We also perform criminal background and credit checks.
We do not share your personal information until such time that we mutually agree you may be well suited for a position and you’d like to pursue it. Only then do we share your information with our client. Rest assured we will not be calling any of your past or present employers or references without your approval.
Yes. Discounts begin with engagements that require 3 or more candidates. Based on the number of candidates you would like us to source and place we will be able to provide you with a discounted rate.
The initial engagement fee is non-refundable. However, if you find a candidate on your own or no longer need us to source and place a position we will credit the engagement fee amount to your account so when you need our services again you can apply that amount to a new engagement.
No. If we find and place a candidate with a client, we will not contact that candidate with another opportunity from a different employer. If the candidate contacts us directly and they are still employed by our client we will still not present any new opportunities.
Just Sales Jobs has expertise in sales and the established network of sales professionals that your internal recruitment department may not have access to. Our recruiting methodology and interview process is sales specific and we put our candidates through a series of sales assessment tests to identify top sales talent.
Just Sales Jobs uses a unique and systematic interview scoring process that assesses and rates candidates on specific selling skills, alignment to client requirements, and intangibles. This process ensures that you will be presented with top candidates who have exceptional selling skills and are a great fit with the role and your company.
Our primary source of top sales talent is our established network of thousands of sales professionals. Our sales recruitment team also finds candidates through direct recruitment, internet recruiting, and referrals.
All of our candidates are put through sales specific interviews and complete sales assessment tests. The results are combined to systematically rate each candidate not only on their selling skills and/or sales management abilities but also on how closely they align to your company’s culture and the specific requirements of the role.